Totally out of left field, I received a blog Liebster nomination from my reader Elin, who blogs about her life in Sydney here. Thanks Elin for the nomination!
The rules are:
- You must thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions posed by your nominator (see below)
- Pass on the award to 11 new recipients
- Post 11 new questions to your bloggers
1. What was the reason/reasons for starting your blog?
I wanted to stay in touch with people back home, I wanted to share my experiences from my travels and living overseas and I love to write.
2. Favorite movie?
I have a few, but “Crash” and “Shawshank Redemption” are two of my favourites.
3. If you won a trip around the world and received one extra ticket, who would you bring and why?
I would bring T, for many reasons. He has not travelled much, but when we have he’s such great and chilled out company. Also because I love him and I would love to share an experience like that with him. And I know he would have an absolute blast!
4. What’s your favorite quote?
In the header in my blog I have “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step”. It’s one of my favourite quotes because it applies to all kinds of adventures in life.
5. Tea or coffee?
6. Describe the perfect day off.
Good sleep, long run, brunch, beach and then a nice dinner in good company.
7. Winter or summer, hot or cold?
Summer and hot.
8. What’s your ultimate, favorite bedtime story?
My favourite as a child was the Swedish story “Bims och Bumse” that my grandmother used to read to us when we were little. I found the book again at Christmas when we were cleaning the attic, it’s still just as good!
9. Name one city where you would like to live one day.
I would love to live for a while in Spain or Italy (and ideally know the language by then). Barcelona would be cool!
10. What colours would we find in your wardrobe?
Mainly black and grey for work clothes, but also a goo mix of colourful floral stuff and some green and red.
11. What song would you sing if you were all alone and no one could hear you?
‘I dreamed a dream’ or ‘One day more’ from Les Miserable.
My 11 favourite blogs at the moment are:
I don’t think that all these bloggers have time to fill in my list below, but for the ones that do I would like to ask them:
- What 3 famous people (living or dead) would you invite to your dream dinner party?
- If you could throw a water balloon straight in someones face, who would it be?
- If you could pack your bag right this moment and go wherever you liked, where would it be?
- What is your favourite fruit?
- What is the most common excuse that you use to others when you don’t feel like doing what they are asking you for?
- If you were an animal, what would it be?
- What was your dream job when you were a child?
- Have you followed that dream job at all in your adult life?
- Do you prefer ice cream or candy?
- Would you rather have an active holiday or a lazy one on the beach?
- If your life was a movie, what actor/actress would play you?